On and Off Page Search Engine Optimisation
Is your website not on the front page of Google? Read on to find out why and what you can do about it.
At Surf Pacific we have a team of Search Engine Optimisation Consultants who have helped get hundreds of our clients on the first page of Google.
On page Search Engine Optimisation is all about making your website more readable for the search engines like Google, YouTube, Bing and Yahoo. There are over 200 different signals Google uses to analyse a site and 3 or 4 variations within those 200. Here are just some of a few things that Google and search engines look for:
- Domain name
- Meta tags
For your website to be successful on Google, you need to unlock the key to getting your website more friends. Google rewards popular sites with higher rankings. So how is this done? This is what we call Off Page Optimisation.
At Surf Pacific we utilise a variety of online tools and techniques to get our clients found under their ideal key word searches.
- Reciprocal Links: This is where a website links to you and you reciprocate by linking back.
- One Way Links: This is more valuable in the eyes of Google.
- Article Submissions: This is where a general educational article is made and syndicated online.
- Directory submissions: To enhance your online presence on Google.
- Blog Links: Blogs by their nature attract Google’s attention, so by placing your link on a blog, we can generate you further exposure.
Feeling overwhelmed? Want more information on how to run a successful SEO campaign? Give Surf Pacific a call on 07 5571 1161 and ask to speak to one of our SEO experts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!